Writing Your Memoir
A 30 Day Writing Challenge and Instructional Course That Will Take You From Hesitating to Completed Memoir
This course is intended for authors who are just starting (or want to re-start) their book. We focus on the book outline and thinking through different aspects of our book – instead of diving into writing chapters. We’ve found that this approach actually helps people write faster and more effectively, because it cuts down on rewriting. You sketch out your narrative flow before committing words to paper.
- Create your book outline with step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to weave together the elements of your book to make a compelling narrative.
- Build a daily writing practice that will last you a lifetime
- Learn to step into the flow of writing more quickly and consistently
- Overcome resistance and writer's block
- Get your book written!
Who is this for?
Anyone who knows that they have a story to tell, but don't know the best way to get started telling it.
Author & entrepreneur Christine Gilbert (almostfearless.com, National Geographic Traveler of the Year 2014) will be sharing her experience running several online businesses to support herself and her family. She has been able to pursue the creative projects that matter to her because of the flexibility her online businesses provide (she's written half a dozen ebooks, published a memoir with Penguin Random House, directed a feature-length documentary and her writing and photography has been featured in Elle magazine, BBC Travel, Esquire magazine and more).